Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Nautical Star Coloring Page

We also had weather!

Today and yesterday already. So much sun and little wind. Ideal for drying combed the yard.
And since I am fortunately my camera was back after a long search, I can take pictures tomorrow and then download it to the Sleeping Beauty wool shop . In the evening I think.
But what I have photographed the same is my sweater from the back. Even though every day I knit a few rows, it will be.
350g wool disappeared already in it. Now even the sleeves and then still darn buttons ...



The tweed wool that is because I knit the one I always paint it after the appointment. This takes about 1 week. By moving now delayed the moment still a few days. I'm sorry. But now, all ordered
hang strands to dry and we had some weather.
I wish us a nice evening and always a comfortable place to knit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment