Sunday, February 13, 2011

Latin Rapers Vs Black Rapers

If none with me, "Memory" plays

on Sunday afternoon and not "Maleficent" and not "Ludo" or something, so I would as well have been flexible.
Well, then I can deal with alone.
I could if I did not have the wool in the workshop, all the wool that I felt like, anyway. And out of this stupid rain and the car in Hanover, the father of the children after work to take home.
If only the bike and then off to the spinning wheel. This gray organic mountain sheep wool, it should be. The first coil is already filled quite well.



I was doing the same further with long drawer and very comfortable.
The wool I brought home from vacation. From Schäferhof Greber . Despite his car, which I had to have 2 or 3 kilos. Yes, yes. The fact that it spins well I already knew from the year before and so they do not next summer, lying still as she now had his bike
I'm going to the children gutnachtgeschichten to bed and then again to the organic mountain sheep.
So I wish you a great evening and always an exciting place to knit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment