Friday, February 25, 2011

Homemade Jack Off Toys

Fridays fresh "No one is like me 's

Sleeping Beauty in the wool shop .



extra fine this week to 4X wool socks, merino wool and on to the spring To attract to Merino Lace.
are also fed fresh 4 new colors on Merino Lace, so it works with the spring and because I was in the process and a lot of tops. New Zealand lamb's wool, and Blue Faced Wenslydalewolle Leicesterwolle. The wool / silk tops need a little time to dry and then come on Monday.
Many many many things have gone grass in the last week and I think there are already some of them arrived. The next swing hangs and dries and then moves on Monday in the packages.
What I have saved in the last week are the "sent" emails. The weekend after I send it, or simply still in time, but in no case in front.
And now crying, a spinning wheel and gray organic mountain sheep's wool, a part thereof socks in a "ring thing" in turquoise / petrol and the green sweater. Still. Yes, yes.
I wish us a nice evening and always a comfortable place to knit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment