Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Berzerk Acrophobia Game

spring clean tops

are now in Sleeping Beauty wool shop .
Neuseelanlammwolle, Tussah / fine wool and half of the colored Wenslydalekammzüge.



The other half of the colored Wenslydalkammzüge wanted to like the Blue Faced Leicesterwolle rather dry one more night. Should it, I thought, because of little things I fight not know. It comes tomorrow in the Sleeping Beauty wool shop .
Also tomorrow, all travel ordered packets of the people from the 6-fold marble-Tweed. I'm sorry, that's a bit delayed, but at the end of this week I'm back on track. Phew.
And what there are the dried "There is none like me" s. Bunt. Will come to visit, so we do not reach each other on Friday in the Sleeping Beauty wool shop .
And now I dedicate myself to the arms of my future cardigan.
I wish us a peaceful night and always a warm place for knitting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment