Sunday, February 20, 2011

Athlon Sse Not Reported

scene Imp Socks Made

Sunday Tatorttag and because there are Ravelry group crime scene and because we have gewichtelt stained-to-the-winter and the opening date is today, so today I had the package open.
Oh, I'm so excited!
The offerings are so dear elected. White wool from New Zealand to erbunten original, hand cream (I had the last couple days rough hands and no suitable cream in the house ....) also from New Zealand, coffee is always good! and chocolate with nuts, except for the coffee, I take everything with in the workshop, I must do, otherwise I agree with everything here by 5 ..
The coffee at home will only fit in the machine, but I like to share with 2 :-)



And the main thing. The socks. Great! Are exactly in my colors and made fit for me. And that's especially today really wonderful because I can now smile separate from the blue striped things.



I say, sometimes quite doll Thank you! Search times and whom I owe the pleasure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment