Friday, February 18, 2011

I Went Snowboarding Im Sore Now What

special color-ringed Dinger

I, as my sock drawer the other day looking at Sun was to find there, that I have many many colorful socks, but that rings celled with correct color but not very colorful there are few. Actually a couple. And as I watched once when I've knitted the now that was in the summer of 2008, and they adapted so well to the shoes.



of both shoes and socks is the best now. I bought new shoes, the socks are missing.
striped socks! For the spring. Those are basics, such as single-color T-shirts. Need.
And so now is the special things in the grass stain Sleeping Beauty wool shop .
8 colors are it and I have them all at home. Better safe :-).
And like any ordinary Friday the fresh "There is none like me" s also
to have moved.
I wish us a nice evening and always a fun place to knit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment