Sunday, March 6, 2011

Best Skateboard For 6 Year Old 2010

Somehow they remind me of the Baltic Sea

in the sun and a light spring breeze.



Today? Only I'm not at the Baltic Sea. But I'll go with my new socks, photographed without a model this time, I'm willing to learn, on the feet to Hanover, a little stroll in the sunshine through the city before I pick up my then visit the station ...
you! And then visit a cup of coffee ... oh I am happy.

And the socks? Size 38/39, from a turquoise / Peron "Ringel thing" from the Sleeping Beauty wool shop, knitting needles and with 2.5 it 56 stitches, of which every 4 left, just below the right foot flat. And they curl very subtle in my opinion. The evening
wool yesterday's problem, I then killed with a gray / anthrazid "Ringel thing." Socks go wherever, so I will not happen again so what I'm going to probably have a small supply wool here have to create at home.
geographic separation can sometimes be quite stressful.
I wish a good Sunday and always a sunny place for knitting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment